Sunday, October 17, 2010

Navel Orange

Ok for those that have been pregnant you understand the title of this post. I think it's kinda of funny that the size of your baby is compared to fruit!!! This week was funny because on the What to Expect When You're Expecting App, they tell you to get a Navel Orange and then after you hold it in your hand to realize that you now have something that size in your tummy, to then peel it and eat it for the vitamin C you need. I don't know about you but I'm not sure I could really eat an orange this week after it was just compared to my little baby growing in my tummy. Next week once it changes again I just might go back to entertaining the thought of eating one. Did anyone else find it humorous that they size of your baby is compared to Fruit?? Stevo did ask me if they ever stop comparing it to fruit sizes. I realize they do throw an eggplant in there down the line. It's a good thing I don't really care for eggplant!!

Oh and here is this weeks picture! Finally starting to show!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment