Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dear Round Ligament Pain...

OK I get it, you are a part of pregnancy and I'm very accepting of this fact. What I don't like and am having a hard time of accepting is you deciding to wake me up at 430 am as I switch sides. I need my sleep and this uncomfortable cramping pain is not helping my cause!! Let's not forget that I'm already having to deal with my bladder being unkind to me 3-4 times a night, so I would really appreciate it if you could get on board and maybe affect me more around the daylight hours or even before bed while I'm winding down for the night.

Thanks for your understanding!

Sincerely,
Desperately needing sleep!!!!

1 comments:

boxercab said...

I'm so happy for you two!!!

RLP, please stop hurting Autumn! Thanks, future "aunt" of Baby R.

Post a Comment