Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stumbled across inspiration

So I've been going back and forth in my head as to how I want to paint and accessorize Noah's room. Well I finally found some inspiration!!!! I was searching for Nursery Closet Organizers last night when I stumbled acorss this picture!! The paint, the molding and even the closet is exactly what I want (minus the crown molding since we have yucky popcorn on our ceilings and crown molding next to that would just be blah!). The crib in the picture is even identical to ours! I am so excited to start putting all this together with our own twist to it.

3 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Love it!

Carrie Ann said...

LOVE...but can I vote NO to shelves over baby bed!? That freaks me out as a non-parent!! I suggest a nice picture of...say...ME?! lol Love the room...can't wait till he's here! xoxo

Autumn said...

Ha No worries Carrie, there will be no shelves over his crib. It freaks me out too! I actually have another idea for the wall decorations but it will be over his dresser.

Post a Comment