Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's almost Friday...

Ok so I started school last week and I am having the hardest time getting motivated to do any homework or reading. I haven't quite decided if I like our instructor. Since all my classes are online I don't have to see him, but still...anyway let's hope I get my butt in gear really soon and start finding my motivation...
On to happier things!!! Tank Finally Sat for me. I had to hold cheese in my hand though. They are sucka's for cheese. So here is my picture of the week. Enter Tank!!! He's so not my little man Tank anymore. He is becoming such a big boy (big sigh)...
He's not my little man anymore

4 comments:

boxercab said...

Tank is so handsome! What a good boy!

That's so awesome that you're going back to school!!! Way to go girl! :) What are you studying?

Autumn said...

I am actually finishing what I started 10 yrs ago...well kinda...I am finishing my BA and will have a Bachelors in Business Management...

boxercab said...

That is so great!!! I'm so excited for you! You go girl!

Dianne said...

What a great picture of Tank!

And congrats on the school. Hope it is going well.

Post a Comment