Friday, July 20, 2007

I Love Chicken Poop!!!


I really do...But it's not what you are thinking. A few months ago while at the drug store to get some decongestant I stumbled across this lip balm. The name alone caught my eye and I just had to buy it because of the name. Little did I know it would become my absolute favorite lip balm ever. No taste, no smell, no burning just smooth smooth smooth texture!!! I love it so much that I have one at work, one at home, and one in my purse. I am never without my chicken poop. I LOVE CHICKEN POOP!!!!!






3 comments:

boxercab said...

LMAO! What a name!!! Please bring your chicken poop with you in October. I must see this stuff!

Autumn said...

Oh you can bet I'll have it with me...I may even bring a Chicken Poop Goody Bag LOL

Heather :: AFD Jewelry :: said...

I want chicken poop!

Post a Comment