Friday, April 18, 2008

Well I finally broke...


After months and months and months saying "I don't need one", "it's a glorified ipod", "well if I get one I'll wait till like the 4th or 5th generation", I can officially say that I am now an owner of a 16gb iPhone. All I have to say is WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING?? This thing is amazing!!!! How I ever thought I didn't "Need" one is way beyond me. I do still love my Black Jack II, but I am happy that I finally gave in. Whoo hoo for Apple. Now if I could just figure out how to get me one of these I'd be set!!!

4 comments:

Heather :: AFD Jewelry :: said...

I *knew* you'd get one!!

Can I have your blackjack ii? ; )

Erica said...

welcome to the wonderful world of iPhone ownership. It's like, you can live without an iPhone...but why would you want to?

Heather :: AFD Jewelry :: said...

girl - it has been almost 2 months. I need an Auta update

Heather :: AFD Jewelry :: said...

tag!

check out my blog...update yours!

love you!

Post a Comment