Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tough week ends on a happy note

So we had a scare with our Boxer Dozer. From Sunday of last week till Thursday we dealt with a rollercoaster of emotions as we tried to figure out what was going on with him In the end he came out to be in perfect health!!! I have to say I am thankful for my amazing MLB (www.mustluvboxers.com) girls and members as well as my BFF Nicole for getting me through and keeping us in their thoughts and prayers as well as sending good vibes our way!! Without them I would have totally lost it!!
So I chose Happy Dozer as my pic of the week. Tank is so camera shy these days that I haven't quite gotten a good pic of him. I'm working on it though!!
I will sit for one picture only

2 comments:

boxercab said...

Whew, I'm so glad Dozer got through that rough time and he's ok. Big hugs to you and him!

Chef said...

So glad Dozer is better ! Love, Chef. Hugs and kisses.

Post a Comment