Monday, October 3, 2011

Shop for Sharlie


I don't know Sharlie personally. I wish I did. If I did, I would probably be a much better person for having someone like her in my life. I have been touched by her story. Sharlie has Cystic Fibrosis. You can read her story Here . Sharlie is fighting for her life. She needs a double lung and heart transplant. After lots of prayers she has been accepted as a candidate by Standford to have this massive surgery done. This loving Wife and Mother needs our help. How do you ask? Easy!! We shop!!! Where? Well here of course!! Shop For Sharlie Sharlie has some earth Angels, Jessica of Allora Handmade and Mique of Thirty Hand Made Days got together along with many other Bloggers and Mom based businesses and created Shop for Sharlie. All proceeds go towards helping Sharlie with the growing medical bills her and her family will face from a surgery like this. $5 will get you This absolutely adorable Meal Planning printable created by Much Ado About You, A tutorial for an All Natural Lemon Sugar scrub by Angel Face Designs or I Can Do Hard Things printable. Maybe you are starting your own little business and could use some advertising. Many popular blogs that have several followers are selling advertising space on their blogs for very discounted rates. These are just a few things of the many fun things for sale for a great cause. You don't even need to buy something to support.
If you feel led you can easily make a donation to Sharlie's Fund by going to Sharlie's Angels

0 comments:

Post a Comment