Saturday, May 22, 2010

Children of the 80's!!!

I stumbled across this site today and was immediately taken back to my youth!!! I forgot all the cool and weird stuff we had like


Chocolate Mint Bubbalicious



bubble beeper gum


transformer watches


the fisher price record player with the multi-colored plastic records!!!



That is just the tip of the iceberg of things that will flash you back!!! The 80's were the best!!! Check out the site I'm Remembering if you need a little nostalgia in your day!

2 comments:

Heather G. said...

favorite post ever! looooove the bubble beeper and record player!

Jannarama said...

I stumbled across your blog via googling the phrase, "Autobabble" and OMG, that record player you showed?! WE HAD THAT for our 2 daughters!! I think my youngest, who is going to be 21 y.o. STILL has it!!

Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment