Sunday, November 11, 2007

I have been TAGGED!!!!

WOW!!! Well thanks to my good friend Carmen I have been tagged....What is it you ask? Well Here are the rules:

Rule A) Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
Rule B) Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
Rule C) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
Rule D) Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

--------------------

Random / weird facts:

1. I have an obsession with satin/silky things. Ribbons mostly. I always carry a small satin ribbon in my pocket or in my purse. It stems from my blue blanky that had a satin trim when i was a baby. I have been obsessed since.

2. I am a music freak!!!! People call me when they can't think of the name of a song or who sings it. People test me all the time!! I also have an obsession for Untz Untz music. I swear I am going to have little raver babies. I also can relate songs to points of time in my life. I can remember the year and where I was when the song was heard.

3. I know every line to Pee Wee Herman's Big Adventure. I watched every day one summer. I can still watch it and say every line.

4. I have an obesession with cutting and changing my hair. One of these days I will post all the different hairstyles and colors I have had. I get this habit from my mom who again has never had the same hairstyle.

5. I will chew a piece of gum even after it loses flavor. No not as bad as Violet from Willy Wonka, but close I must admit

6. I can't give blood. I pass out if I do. I also have to crawl when I have the flu. I will pass out if I don't. I have a muscle in my stomach that sends a signal to my brain to shut down when I am really sick or lose important fluids like blood. My dad has the same issue.

7. I didn't get my first barbie till I was in my twenties. My mom never bought me barbies, of course they bought me everything else. I actually bought my first Barbie and it wasn't even Barbie, it was Skipper. I didn't have enought money for Barbie. My mom finally bought me princess Barbie when I was 26. Now I can never say she didn't buy me a Barbie.

Crafty Momma My Cousin
Steve Sporre My Fellow MLBer
vicarrie College Friend
Be Extraordinary Random Blogger
Bigwheelchamp Random Blogger
CristyTrevino Random Blogger
Momsaid Random Blogger

1 comments:

boxercab said...

I can't wait to get my hair done on Friday! I love switching it up slightly every now and then too.

Wow, you really are a music freak! We appreciate good Untz Untz music too. :)

Post a Comment