Thursday, September 13, 2007

Where have you been??

So surfing around on some blogs I am came across this map (Carmen I stole it from Luis' blog; I admit it hehe) I was interested to see where I have been both within the united states and abroad. I only have 33 more states to visit!! Ok actually 32 cause next month I get to go visit Atlanta, Georgia to visit some amazing peeps that are just as crazy about their boxers as I am!



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

Man I've got some more Countries to hit!!!! Anyone up for some travel ;)
And i didn't include the US cause I live there...


create your own visited countries map

3 comments:

boxercab said...

I'm excited that you get to mark Georgia red after next month!!! :) I can't wait!

You are welcome to come with me and Luis to Argentina and India next year. You don't have those marked.

luiscab said...

I inquired through my MBA program to see if I can include you as a guest, which would possibly (no promises) mean getting you added to the groups trip (flight and hotel).

Autumn said...

OMG THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! Ok like you said no promises but that would be sooooo cool!!!! I wonder if I could get school credit for my Marketing degree...hmmmm!!!! That is so awesome that you guys thought of me!!! WOW!!!!

Post a Comment